We are central to some amazing places for daytrips.
- Miramonte Reservoir- 5 minutes drive-Fishing by boat or shoreline, cold swimming-no life guard, bird watching.
- Lone Cone Mountain-30 minutes drive-“Our” 12,618 ft mountain, well-marked trail to tree line, ask about guide or route to summit.
- Ridgeway-1 hour drive-Old west style movie town, rafting, restaurants.
- Telluride-1 ¼ hours drive-Free gondola, quaint shopping, waterfalls, restaurants, mountain biking, jeeping, climbing.
- Hope Lake-1 ½ hours drive-5-6 hour hike to alpine lake with beautiful views.
- Ouray-1 ½ hours drive- Hot springs, rock climbing, waterfalls, jeeping, hiking, Box Canyon Falls.
- Mesa Verde National Park-2 ½ hour drive-Cliff dwellings, tours, visitors center.
- Moab-2 ½ hour drive-River rafting, Arches National Park, world class mountain biking and rock climbing, canyoneering, jeeping.
- Fourteeners-2 hour drive- Mt. Sneffels, Mt. Wilson, Wilson Peak, and El Diente.