Enjoy these activities on our 1057 acres and connected forest service lands
- Rock climbing/rappelling-bring own gear or schedule a guided session with our certified guides. Liability waiver required.
- Hiking and exploring our ravines, cliffs, and historic log cabin areas.
- Horses are welcome in most areas.
- Bird watching including Gunnison subspecies of Sage Grouse viewing from April to early May.
- Biking our trails and nearby gravel roads
- Naturita Creek Loop-guided 4-5 hour hike down steep ravines and crisscrossing remote creek.
- Quiet worship time in undisturbed nature.
- Wildlife occasionally show up including black bear, chipmunks, golden-mantled ground squirrel, elk, deer, cougar, horned toads, and badger.
- Campfire at Sawmill-Beautiful overlook with group campfire site.